Thursday, February 17, 2011

What's Going On In The Shop


Above, G-10, African ebony, and purple Charoite 


I am having a mid century modern moment.  Well days, actually.  I have been cutting out geometric shapes and playing with them.  The pennant necklaces have been quite popular.  I had my first go round with purple Charoite...and Bob made me a jig to hold the tiny triangles to drill holes through.  I find the thinner ones that can be drilled from the front please my eye more. 
The jig and pattern to cut and drill the triangles.
Today I am completing earrings and custom orders.  Maybe I will have time to put together some of the 100's of geometric beads I made.
Wooden heart pennants from exotic world wide woods.

Out to the shop!  Thanks for reading.
Each day is a gift. Open now!
xo,
Suz


2 comments: