Saturday, March 17, 2012

Chicks Are Here!!!

She fell asleep as I was taking the picture.
They arrived  early,  again.  A shared order with my neighbor, Wendy.  I was almost ready...so Bob and I scrambled to move the nursery in the yard, get the light set and watched the thermometer rise.  The wind instantly picked up.  I caved, and we brought them inside, in the kitchen.  Much easier to maintain the constant temp for these crucial days.  Since they came on St. Patty's Day, I think I will name them Irish lass names.  Please feel free to leave your Irish name suggestions in the comments.  They will be red in color, so how perfect to have 6 red heads on St. Patrick's Day.
Nothin' cuter than new peeps.
Happy St. Patty's Day!  Thanks for reading.  
Each day is a gift. Open now.
xo,
Suz


7 comments:

  1. SO CUTE! oh my gosh I can hear them chirping from here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Grainne, have to look up the pronunciation.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw, so cute :) What are you planning to do with them? There has to be at least one O'Reilly, or Conrad, Grace or even McCartney may be? :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like McCartney...and always Grace. They are all girls who will lay eggs.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely! Who could resist such cuteness? How about Kate, that's a fine Irish name!

    ReplyDelete