Friday, March 26, 2010

The Bunny Gets A Star

 Bob with the knife he made for 
Dennis' character on "Crash."
They were having a good time together.
The knife is even upside down in this photo!

Today marks Hollywood's Walk of Fame with Dennis Hopper's Star.
I wanted to post the link, and say it's bittersweet for me.  I really can't gather my words after
seeing him today.  I prefer to remember him like this.

I found out through email this morning that my "Bunny" pendant made Etsy's front page.  Some of you know Dennis was lovingly nicknamed by me "The Bunny" when working on Crash.  So when I saw the email, I burst into tears.  I believe he gave that to me.

So for now here's the link: http://cbs2.com/local/star.on.walk.2.1591418.html

Dennis, you are so loved and so admired by cast and crew who have worked with you. 
XOXOOXXOO  to you. 




Thanks for reading. I'm still amazed that you do. 

xo
Suz

No comments:

Post a Comment