Friday, September 17, 2010

The Leaves are Falling

Autumn is in the air...my tomatoes are giving their last gasp. I have root veggies started and more seeds to plant.  I'm trying this fall growing season.  Leaf shapes have been an obsession of late.  I have drawn and redrawn 6 new shapes.  I listed a bracelet and a pendant in my shop.  But I really designed these for hand stamping.  A family tree of leaves: Willow, Maple, Ginko, Aspen, Ash, Fruit are here.
What I had in mind are the arts and crafts style leaves and berries I am so mad about from my Midwest roots.  Morris, Wright...
http://www.etsy.com/listing/56570248/leaf-necklace-pendant-for-fall-and

A tiny acorn was inspired by my trip to Colorado.



Any 3 leaves can be stacked. Of course they can be personalized.

Kitty cats, and a few other shapes are on their way too.  Stay turned!


Thanks for reading.
Each day is a gift: open now.
xo
Suz

No comments:

Post a Comment