Thursday, February 28, 2013

Day 119 In Transit

Day 119
Today we flew into Newark.  Sam had fresh repairs to both collar bones before we left.  Drilling holes in each bone where they had separated, I epoxied titanium pins to hold them together.  She made it through TSA screening without them opening her box.  I believe this is because they know her in Albuquerque.

I am really surprised at my anxiety waiting for her to come through luggage.  When I see her box on the conveyor belt my heart skips a beat.  Sally was waiting for us with the "Party Van Limo."  Saturday Sally will take us into Manhattan for our adventure.

Each day is a gift,  open now.
xo,
Suz



No photos from this blog may be reproduced in any way without the written permission of the blogger and polkadot magpie.

No comments:

Post a Comment