Monday, July 22, 2013

Day 245 Costco Is Really Sam's Club

Day 245
I was sent emails and several facebook messages about Costco having life size skeletons for sale.
The ideas began to blossom about Sam having a community.  So off we went to Costco.
Checking out the goods.
I was taking Sam out of the car, and trying to get her into the baby seat of the cart in the parking lot.  I got plenty of looks. As we were wheeling toward the front door a car full of people screamed when they saw her.  The greeter at the door didn't know where the skeleton's were.  She said: "But you've already got one!"  Haha, what's one when you can have many.  hehe


I bought 3.  Many people laughed as I walked by.  Handing out  Sam stickers to those who asked.  As I was getting some actual groceries, when the same family who was in the car in the parking lot saw me in the produce section.  They quickly went the other way.  Many people, and of course kids came up to her and asked about my skeleton (S).  I tried to get them out of their boxes, but needed something sharper than a key to cut the zip ties. Figures the Knife wife doesn't have a knife on her. Geeesh!

Here they are...yukking it up.  This is going to be a blast!  Now of course we have to name them.
So I will run a contest soon with a photo give away for the best names. 

Each day is a gift, open now.
xo,
Suz






No photos from this blog may be reproduced in any way without the written permission of the blogger and polkadot magpie.

No comments:

Post a Comment