Saturday, August 10, 2013

Day 260 Off The Hook

Day 260
copyright 2013 polkadot magpie
Sam took a quick trip with us in Denver to Bass Pro Shops. She loved driving the fishing boat. And all the antlers. Some of the customers really freaked out.  She just kept smiling. I was thinking: "world's oldest fisheman." :-)

Each day is a gift, open now.
xo,
Suz


----------------
Contest date pushed.
Remember to put  NAMES for the 3 skellies, AND the link from Sam's shop.

Name those 3 skellies and win a photo of your choice from Sam's Etsy shop!

Name that skeleton !






So it's time for a contest, which I don't do very often.  I need to name the 3 new skeletons I bought at Costco.  Although they are not anatomically incorrect, I feel they look like boys.  So I am looking for 3 boys names.  I will give a free 8-10 photo of your choice from SamieSam's shop on Etsy:
http://www.etsy.com/shop/SamieSam.  Or click on the boxes in the right hand corner to get to her shop.

 HOW TO ENTER:

1. Leave a comment below with a link from an item you like from  Sam's Etsy shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop/SamieSam copied and pasted into the comment.

 2. NAMES !! I will choose the 3 names, and give a signed photo to each name winner. You may enter more than once with a different name suggestion. If I choose more than one of your names, you get more than one photo!

3.  Contest ends August 30th at midnight mountain time.  

Easy right?

No comments:

Post a Comment