Sunday, September 8, 2013

Day 291 Camera and Darkroom

Day 291
copyright 2013 polkadot magpie
Sam came with me to Camera and Darkroom, the camera shop I use in Albuquerque. I broke my 18-200 Nikon lens.  So they sent it in for repair.  I can't tell you how much I love this lens, and missed using it.  I walked out with a new fancy tripod, and camera case.  I didn't want to break my lens again with the flimsy tripod I inherited. The camera case was way overdue. 

The owners of Camera and Darkroom are always a delight to work with.  They are in a new location at Menaul and Washington.  I'll be seeing them this week because the tripod has a pull out monopod, and I can't remember how to get it out!!!!


Each day is  a gift, open now.
xo,
Suz


No photos from this blog may be reproduced in any way without the written permission of the blogger and polkadot magpie.

No comments:

Post a Comment