Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Day 322 Sam "All Aboard !!!"

Day 322
copyright 2013 polkadot magpie

copyright 2013 polkadot magpie

copyright 2013 polkadot magpie
copyright 2013 polkadot magpie
Albuquerque has a train restoration society.  They had an open house and Sam got to go up in the 2926 engine, sit on the back of the tender, and ride with Anthony on this work cart (I don't know what they call it.)  Check out their website, and if you're local go see this powerful locomotive. 
http://www.nmslrhs.org/

Each day is a gift, open now.
xo,
Suz


No photos from this blog may be reproduced in any way without the written permission of the blogger and polkadot magpie.

1 comment:

  1. I read about your blog in the Costco Connection and I'm so happy I did. This is by far one of the coolest sites I've been to. I hope you keep it up!

    ReplyDelete